Lorenzo Lotto was born in Venice in around 1480 but worked in Treviso and Bergamo, in Northern Italy, as well as in Le Marche. Towards the end of his life he settled in Loreto. He became a lay brother in the Monastery of the Holy House in 1554 and died there in 1556.
Here are some of the places in Le Marche where you...... can see his works:
ANCONA - Pinacoteca civica - Virgin and Child Enthroned with Saints (1538)
* ANCONA - Church of San Francesco alle Scale - Assumption (1555)
* CINGOLI - Madonna of the Rosary (1539).
* JESI - Pinacoteca civica - Deposition (1512), S.Lucia Altarpiece (1532).
* LORETO - Museum - Presentation to the Temple
* MOGLIANO - Church of Santa Maria Assunta - Assumption (1548)
* MONTE SAN GIUSTO - Church of Santa Maria in Telusiano - Crucifixion
* RECANATI - Villa Colloredo-Mels - Polyptych of San Domenico (1508); Transfiguration (c1512); Annunciation (c1528).
Guided tours in Ancona Macerata Fermo Ascoli Piceno Loreto